Are you worried about your own Safety and Security? What’s the issue, have you moved to a new area or someone threatens you. Well, if it’s the latter, then you better contact the local law enforcer, but if it’s the first, then you might want to look into the following guidelines for your overall well-being.
- Be aware of your surroundings, try not to walk alone or lost touch of everything by wearing headphones or talking on your smartphones
- Learn the quickest routes between your home and office (school, college, whatever), remember to take the safe route instead of short one
- You need to share your schedule with someone you trust. It can be anyone including your friend and family members. You need to create a buddy system, and try to travel in groups
- When it comes to your Safety and Security, you better inform someone whenever you go out, and when you will be back
- Never carry important documents such as your passport, family details or any sort of banking info in your handbag, wallet, car, phone, or even laptop. This is a difficult measure but it safeguards your private info in case anyone of these things get stolen.
- You should never show huge sums of money (cash) in public. If you are going out, avoid wearing expensive items at all times, and take considerable cash with you. Check the area before you go into an ATM
- Never leave your stuff unattended in public areas, not even for mere minutes.
- If you are going out in night, make sure you travel in well-lit and populated areas
- For your own Safety and Security, you better stay aware of your surroundings and keep an eye on people around you. The devil doesn’t have horns anymore and you can’t read people’s intentions. So be careful!